Fat Reduction and Facial/Body Contouring
• SmartLipo – Finally, there’s a one-time treatment to get rid of those bothersome areas of fat that diet and exercise just can’t touch. It’s a unique laser treatment called the Smartlipo Triplex that disrupts pockets of fat below the skin to give you the shape you want. The Smartlipo Triplex gives you a more youthful appearance, and a healthier look that lasts— all from just one simple treatment. This device can treat your arms, legs, buttocks, and abdomen, as well as the face and neck. Take the first step toward shaping your future with Smartlipo Triplex! Call to schedule a consultation.
• PrecisionTX- PrecisionTX delivers laser energy under the skin to melt fat under the chin and neck, define the jawline and improve sagging skin. This one time treatment offers minimal downtime and increases collagen production which increases skin elasticity, thickness and texture. This minimally invasive procedure can treat small areas such as the lower face and neck or arms. Through a small incision a very thin tube containing the PrecisionTx laser fiber is inserted and delivers thermal energy directly to the treatment area. For most people, results are achieves in just one treatment.
• TruScuplt – TruSculpt is a non-invasive and gentle body sculpting solution that uses innovative RF (Radio Frequency) technology, that works by externally increasing the temperature of subcutaneous tissue.
• Kybella – You don’t have to be overweight to have fullness under your chin. And sometimes, no matter how much you exercise or diet, the condition may not go away. If you’re interested in a nonsurgical way to reduce fullness beneath your chin, KYBELLA ® may be right for you. KYBELLA ® is a first-of-its-kind injectable treatment for adults with submental fullness that destroys fat cells under the chin to improve your profile.
• You’re bothered (unhappy, self-conscious, embarrassed) by fat under the chin, also known as submental fullness
• You feel the condition makes you look older or heavier than you actually are
• You don’t want to have surgery
• You eat well and exercise, but submental fullness does not go away